Monday, June 1, 2009

All the Cousins!




J qualified for a trip to Branson, MO for a long weekend, so we had invited Jean Mommy to come keep the boys. Ironically, Aunt Julie and Uncle Lee were scheduled to go on another Aflac trip the same weekend so Jean Mommy brought in reinforcements: Aunt Jill! The 2 of them were brave enough to keep all of the cousins for a long weekend at our house.... 5 boys ages 9 and under and my 1 wonderful neice, Annie Jacob who is 12 and I know was a huge help! Unfortunately, J and I did not get to spend much time with them, but the boys had a blast! Jean Mommy and Aunt Jill took the kids swimming a lot, shopping a little, and even out to eat. ( I am not sure if they are brave or crazy!)





Thank you so much Jean Mommy and Aunt Jill for keeping the boys for us to have a relaxing weekend. Also, thank you SO much for leaving me with a perfectly clean house! (How blessed am I?)

0 comments: