Wednesday, September 9, 2009

M's first day of school






M started MMO this week and loves it! He is going to a new school this year because the school from last year did not have a MMO program that ran the same days as N's preschool and I did not want the boys to be gone on different days. He has a small class of 6 kids and a really great teacher. He went right in and started playing. He is very excited when I pick him up and tells me all about his day. The cutest thing is how much the boys miss each other. N is SO excited to see M and the feeling is mutual. I am so happy at how well they get along. They are genuinely best friends and love each other so much. Granted, they are normal and fuss, but they are buddies at heart!



Of course, my strong willed child would not let me take a picture of him for his first day of school. The teacher kept trying to distract him so that I could get some pictures, but M was not falling for that old trick. He looked at me and said, "Go way Mom. No take my pitcher!" ... The little booger!



0 comments: