Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Look Mom... No Training Wheels!

We have been talking to N about taking his training wheels off of his bike for a few months, but he has shown no interest. His answer has always been, "Maybe when I am six." We were fine with that until all of a sudden this weekend N told Daddy he wanted to take them off. I was on my way out the door to go to the grocery store, so Daddy said he would take them off and help N learn a little. I had only been gone a few minutes when I got the phone call. "If you want to see this, you better get home. N is riding without training wheels and doing great!" Of course, I hurried home and N is already a pro. He didn't fall once! H had a minor collision with the basketball goal, but other than that, he is doing great! We went to the store and got a new helmet and pads and of course we had to get M a set too. I was a little surprised that M didn't want to take his off as well, but he seems perfectly content with his training wheels still intact. We are so proud of N! What a big boy!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay ned, wilson just learned too, they are such big boys! it's so fun watching them so and seeing them soi proud of themselves, miss you!

Anonymous said...

so i can't spell!