Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Little Man



I have come to realize lately that M is no longer a baby. Weighing in at around 30 lbs., he is such a little boy! He thinks he is as big as everyone else and is not as timid as N was at this age. He is not interested in age appropriate toys, but only what big boys have. Although he is extremely strong willed, he is still such a happy go lucky little guy and has a really pleasant and happy demeanor. Tuesdays, when N goes to MMO, M and I have a day to ourselves and I have enjoyed it so much. He is such a mimic and has such a mischevious side. He is very giggly and quite a flirt! I have had to tell N that he is no longer his baby brother and N told me confidently the other day, "Mommy, M is a yittle boy now. Yater, he will be a big boy yike me!" I smiled and thought to myself... "Don't remind me!"
They grow up too fast!

0 comments: