Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Stir Crazy

I must confess that I am going a little stir crazy. We stayed home Monday as it was a holiday and relaxed with Daddy. Yesterday, N's MMO program was closed for a teacher work day and I did not realize all of this until the last minute. We were supposed to have Bible study yesterday, but when I called, our church's nursery was already full so we did not get to go. (I usually only take M with me and N goes to school.) Today, (again) it is rainy and very cold and I am a little antsy... We have played outside all bundled up, (this only lasted a few minutes because it was just too cold.) We have played cowboys which was great fun, we have colored and painted, we have played with trains and watched a little bit of television. We did go to the post office and then stopped at a bakery and each had a sweet treat which was fun!... All of this, and it is only noon. Also, did I mention that M has a cold and now we are not supposed to give them any medication at all?

0 comments: