Friday, January 11, 2008

Little prayers

N always has really cute prayers at night. It is always funny to hear what he thinks of. Consistently, however, he remembers to pray for his Uncle Jamie and asks God to "keep him safe." No matter what he prays for, he never forgets to pray for his Uncle... (this is without prompting from me.)
Well, Jamie came home safe and sound last Thursday and we were all very excited... except for the fact that we missed him by a few days while we were at my parent's house for the holidays! Oh well!
I told N that Uncle Jamie was home and that God had answered his prayers. That night, when we prayed (again, without my prompting), N prayed "De-ya God, tank you dat my Uncle Vamie is home and dat you keeped him safe. Now, he back home in Vorgia (Georgia) wif Gwacie and Bob-O and Mannie (their dog) and dem all so happy!"
Yes, we are all so happy!

0 comments: