Thursday, March 13, 2008

Little Chefs

I have created 2 little adorable overly helpful kitchen monsters... I thought it would be cute to let the boys assist me when I cook sometimes. The problem is that now they want to help me ALL the time! This has created a mess because I am constantly either having to monitor them and cook at the same time or tell them that they cannot help which creates a lot of drama!

While we were in GA, we went with Aunt Jill, Aunt Julie, Jean Mommy and all of our cousins to Krispy Kreem which was a huge treat! N got a chef's hat and the next day wanted to wear it to make some sugar cookies with Gracie. The result was fun, but a big mess and probably more stress than is supposed to be involved with making cookies. N is pretty obedient and follows directions, but M is another story! He means well, he just doesn't quite understand it all yet! He is N's shadow and thinks he is almost 4 also!


0 comments: