Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sandbox





Daddy made the dreams of 2 little boys complete this past weekend when he filled their sandbox with fresh sand. . . They can't seem to stay out of it! It is amazing the difference between boys and girls. My boys go straight into the dirt, pour it all over themselves and each other and sit in it forever! They have so much fun and then want to come inside and get it all over the house right after I have swept and/or mopped... Oh well! They love it so much that I love to watch them in it and will just deal with the added housework. I have nothing else to do anyway, right?

The funny thing is that N will come inside complaining that his hands are dirty. I guess the sand all in his hair, covering his body, and in his pants doesn't bother him... but, we can't have dirty hands now can we?

0 comments: