Saturday, June 14, 2008

Swimming Lessons



Our week has been busy with swimming lessons. N went the first day to the beginner class and after class, the teacher told me he needed to be bumped up to level 2. He has done so well and improved so much! He is swimming on his own and not needing floaties which he is so proud of. Of course, we have to be right near him and I will only let him swim in the shallow end, but he is so thrilled. He loves swimming and has had so much fun.

This summer I am keeping my friend Jennifer's 2 boys 3 days a week. It has really been fun so far and my boys love having them around. They are 5 and 7 and great with the "little" boys! The 5 year old is taking lessons with N, so we practice a lot! I think I am going to be very tan by the end of the summer.

M has taken to the water also and really enjoys it. He is so funny because he loves to just float. He will get in his floaties and just hang out and take it all in. He smiles the whole time and giggles... He's such a mess!

Here are some pictures of this past week's lessons:


N and Hayden

Swimming like a fish!

0 comments: