Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wow Week

The boys have had Wow Week Camp at our church the past 3 days and have had a lot of fun. They went every morning until 2 and even got new t-shirts (which was a big highlight for N of course!) They had Cowboy Day, Splash day, and Jungle Safari day and seemed to genuinely enjoy themselves.
Mommy in the meantime got some much needed alone time. I ran some errands, got to eat lunch in peace, and most importantly did some spring cleaning... I realize that I am a little late! Some of my friends thought I was nuts to clean on my break, but I really enjoy a clean house and being able to clean without 2 boys underfoot is actually kind of fun! I got to do some of that deep down dirty cleaning that a busy mom never gets to do.
Tomorrow... Back to reality!

0 comments: