Saturday, December 13, 2008

Going to see Santa!


We went to Santa at our local mall Tuesday night with some of our friends and their daughter, Caroline. This is the first year that N is understanding Santa and I have to admit, the anticipation is contagious! I remember being a young adult and thinking that Christmas morning had lost some of it's luster, but having children is so much fun because you get to relive all of it! I love Christmas season and it is so much fun to share with my boys. This is the first year that neither of the boys have cried and actually participated with the man in the big red suit. After the picture, N ran over to me with a huge grin on his face. I asked him if he told Santa what he wants and he said, "YES!" Then I asked him (after ovserving the interaction and also because I know my son so well) if Santa could hear what he said. He looked at me and said very matter of factly, "No. I tink we might need to wite him a yetter!" He is so sweet, and oh so timid! M on the other hand jumped up on Santa's lap and talked his head off and I am sure Santa could hear him, but not understand a word he said!


Afterwards, we went to eat Chick fil a in the food court and let the kids ride some of the rides in the play area. It was a fun family outing with some great friends!






0 comments: