Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Hair Cut

N walked in the kitchen holding his little boy scissors and announced, "Mommy, I got a hayucut!" I think the look on my face must have spoken a million words because the big grin on his face quickly disappeared and he looked worried. While I tried to compose myself, his Daddy gave him a hug. J handled the whole event much better than me. He softly said, "A, it's done. You are scaring him." I realized that I had and gave N a big hug. He is so sensitive and he immediately knew that I was not happy with him even though he was quite proud of himself! He took me in the playroom to see the hair all over the place! Oh well, it was bound to happy and it did! I had been telling N all through the holidays that he really needed a haircut, so bless his heart, I think he thought he was doing me a favor! A few minutes later, we were laughing about it and I know it could have been much worse. I am just glad he waited until after Christmas!

The Before: He took a few chunks out of the front, the top of his head and the back.

And After: You can still tell if you look really closely, but the stylist did a good job at making it blend in. It is a lot shorter than usual, but he seems to love it!




0 comments: