Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Puny M


Poor M had the stomach bug all weekend and has just been pitiful and puny. He got sick Saturday night and it continued into Sunday. He is a little more himself this morning, but I kept him out of school to be safe. Needless to say, our long weekend was very uneventful. Daddy and N had a lot of father son time which was fun for them. They went to church together, went out to lunch and went shopping. N suckered his Daddy into a new hat at the mall by batting those beautiful eyelashes and giving him a sad face! He even got a cookie out of the deal. Yesterday morning, I walked in the living room and they were playing on the floor. When I asked N what they were doing, he said, "We're jush pyaying Mommy. We're buddies!" I know that his Daddy ate that up!

Meanwhile, poor little M has just laid around. He is not at all himself and is so pitiful. I know it is probably not the best practice to take pictures of your child when he is sick, but I could not resist. He just looks so pretty and peaceful. I always think M is so big and such a little bruiser, but seeing him sick reminded me that he is still my little baby!


1 comments:

Annie Jacob McMullen said...

hey aunt ally max looks so cute asleep!!!!:)I love ned's new haircut too!!!tell ned and max i said hey:)love you all and miss yall!!!

annie jacob