Monday, March 23, 2009

My Helper



Sunday, we went with some friends' to a local farm/nursery after church to get some flowers. The boys had fun and got to ride on the big wagons and help pick out flowers. M kept putting flowers in our wagon and I had to unload them when it was time to pay! Anyway, when we got home, M took a nap and I let N stay up to help me plant a few of the smaller flowers in pots. Needless to say, N was a big helper, but had much more fun with the hose. He got more wet than the plants! He had so much fun and the weather was beautiful, so I just let him be a boy!


2 comments:

edenfieldadventures said...

Could Ned look any more like Jared? Too cute!
Sorry Ally, but he does! I'm praying this 3rd looks just like you!

JenEvang said...

I think it's hilarious that I was thinking the EXACT same thing as Julie when I saw this post. I suppose seeing Ned clothed in mud reminds us all a little more of Jared than usual :).