Monday, March 2, 2009

Potty Training, Part 2

I have been meaning to post an update of M's potty training and to go ahead and apologize to my precious M for the embarassment my picture will no doubt cause him in his teenage years!
I had thought that M was going to be hard to potty train, but I was so wrong. Once I figured out what his personal preferences for going to the potty were, he has been a breeze! He took a lot of initiative and really did it on his own. For my memories sake: M wanted to be nude, sit on the potty backwards, use the little boy potty, and be by himself! He is so independent! After about 2 days of nudity and having the potty in the playroom, we did move to wearing clothes and having the potty in the bathroom! He has only had a few minor accidents and is even going #2 in the potty. Of course we are having the normal "boy" issues of aim and pulling down his pants on time, but overall... success! We have been to stores, church, school, and restaurants with success. He is such a big boy and I am so proud of him!
It is hard to believe that my "baby" is getting so big... although it will be nice to save money on diapers! (If only for a few months!)

0 comments: