Tuesday, August 17, 2010

N's first day of Kindergarten

The Kindergartener:

N started Kindergarten today. He was so excited! He had his clothes laid out, all of his supplies labeled and in his bag, his bookbag and lunchbox packed... He was ready!
I was not... To say I have been dreading this day for some time is a bit of an understatement, but I have to admit that having him so excited did help. I absolutely love his school. I love his teacher. I love his friends. I just don't love that he is going to be leaving me everyday! I hugged him bye, swallowed my tears, and went out in the hall to cry. He walked in, hung up his bookbag, sat down at his desk and didn't give us a second thought.... He is ready. We held him back in pre-school and I know he is ready. He is so excited and it is wonderful! I am so proud of him!!!


N and his bestest buddy, Reed. They are in the same class this year and so thrilled to be together again!


Isn't he just adorable? So Handsome!





N and his precious teacher, Mrs. Key. She is so cute and bubbly!

0 comments: