Monday, December 31, 2007

Aunt Julie's House

The boys had the exciting adventure of staying with their Aunt and Uncle and cousins while Mommy and Daddy went to New York for a few days. They had so much fun and seem to behave themselves!

Gracie and Bob-O took my hubbie and I to New York for our Christmas present and an early birthday present for me... I'm about to hit the big 3-0! We had so much fun and saw everything that we could possibly see in 3 days. The crowds were amazing since it was close to New Year's Eve. We ate fabulous food, saw the Rockettes and the Lion King and walked a lot. We had so much fun riding the double decker buses and seeing all the sights. We saw the Statue of Liberty from the Staten Island Ferry which was really neat and went up in Rockefeller Center at night and saw the whole city. It was the trip of a lifetime and we had a blast! It was the perfect present and I will never forget it... I am so blessed to have such generous and thoughtful parents!

Meanwhile, back in Georgia, the boys were having fun of their own. N must have learned a lot about Spiderman because he has been obsessed ever since! M kept his aunt giggling over his enthusiasm over food and his loud sound effects while snacking! N has been talking about his cousins a lot since then and always refers to them as "those two boys." When I ask him, he says their names, but in regular conversation when he talks about them he says "those two boys..." He cracks me up with things he comes up with!

0 comments: