Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nascar Daddy


The "Professional" Driver!

This past weekend, my hubby and I had a night away to go to the Dallas Motor Speedway for him to drive a real Nascar car. Now that Aflac has a race car, there are lots of promotions and contests to get everyone involved. J's office ran a contest last quarter and those that qualified got to go up and take 10 laps with an instructor around the track. J was really excited and had a great time. I have never been to a race let alone a race track and was surprised at how big it was. It was quite an experience and although I am not really a racing fan, I enjoyed being there with him. Several of the wives went, so we got to visit while we watched and waited. We went up the night before and went out to dinner and enjoyed some adult conversation! Every once in a while it is so nice to get away and spend some quality time together.

That's J in the 31 Car!

0 comments: