Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunshine

Yesterday I was sitting on the couch with both of the boys watching a movie and M was all cuddled up to me... (He is my cuddler!). We were holding hands and he was resting his head on my shoulder... it was wonderful! N was on the other side of me, but we weren't touching. I put my arm around him and said, "N, please come sit close to me and cuddle. I would love to cuddle with both of my cuddle bugs (this is a name I often call M)." N looked at me and said very matter-of-factly, "Mommy, I don't want to. You can cuddle with M. He is your cuddle bug. Not me, I am your sunshine!" with a big grin on his "shining" face!



My mom sent me this picture and I have loved it! It just captures a wonderful candid moment between Mommy and Her Sunshine!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet, made me teary eyed. these boys are growing up to fast!

love you