Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kindness


N's teacher informed me on Tuesday that he would be getting a special award on Thursday and she would like for us to attend. Unfortunately, J had to work, but thankfully I was able to go. His teacher also informed me that it was a surprise, so not to say anything. N goes to a Christian school that we just love and they have ben learning different Godly character traits. Evidently, every few weeks a few of the children get a special award if they have been a good example of this particular trait. Our sweet N received the award for kindness. N is a very sensitive, compassionate, and kind boy so I was not surprised. He was so shy when they called his name and was very happy that M and I were in attendance. The principal presented the award to N and we are so proud of him!

2 comments:

JenEvang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JenEvang said...

A mother could not ask for their little one to receive a better award. (Sorry, I accidentally deleted this earlier - shouldn't just randomly press buttons to see what they do, huh?)