Friday, February 27, 2009

Trip to Arkansas


Aunt Julie moved to Arkansas last week, so the boys and I decided to go up for a few days to visit her and try to help out a little. Jean Mommy was there also, so we had a great time. Daddy is skiing this weekend and having a wonderful time. ( I am SO jealous!)

While we were there, we got to celebrate Jean Mommy's birthday which was a lot of fun. The boys had a great time playing with their cousins and while I do not think I was much help, I had a nice time visiting with our family! Aunt Julie was sweet to let us come crash for a few days while trying to move in!

M really enjoyed the cake and tried to stuff the whole piece in his mouth at one time... he is such a mess!
Raines and Davis have lots of grown up toys and were so patient with letting their little cousins play. Here are some pictures of M having a turn as a drummer in the rock band game! He thought he was so good!



0 comments: