Thursday, July 10, 2008

Park



M had a great time! We see-sawed and he thought it was great. N and Hayden balanced each other out, so they were next to us, but Mommy had to balance M. This led to a lot more fun for him since I could control how fast he went and I could also make him be still long enough to catch these pictures!


I love these lazy, hazy, days of summer! However, some days I just need to get out of the house. This morning was one of those mornings... I am having fun keeping Cam and Hayden this summer, but this morning I was going a little stir crazy. Since I decided it was not worth it to go to a store with the boys, and it wasn't time to eat yet, I decided to take the boys to the park. We had to go pick up Cam at 11:30, so we went to the park early and then went by and got icees at the gas station. Icees must be one of those kid things because I remember how much I loved those when I was little... However, I tasted N's and Ugh! Gross! The boys thought it was a treat though!
N and Hayden have a great time playing together and get along
great!

0 comments: