Monday, October 22, 2007

More Grandparents

We had another exciting week this week with more grandparents! Gracie and Bob-O came this week and we had a wonderful time! We went to the zoo one day, played outside a lot, and had a lot of fun. J and I had to go out of town for the weekend for a business meeting, so Gracie and Bob-O babysat. They took N to his soccer game and watched him mope around the field and stare at the ground...(we don't think N really likes soccer!) They also got to spend the afternoon with one of my mother's friends that lives nearby and her daughter and grandson.
This has been a fabulous past 2 weeks filled with fun grandparent time! Today is back to reality and what I like to call "Mommy Boot Camp." This is always our routine after everyone leaves and reality sets in. No more La-La land where N and M get what they want and rule the roost! Today is a cold, rainy day so it has been a great day to stay at home! N put on his galoshes (sp?) and rain jacket and went outside for a few minutes, but it was even too yucky for him... I have been trying to sort through winter and summer clothes and M loves to help me unorganize all that I have organized!

0 comments: