Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Chatterbox


N's vocabulary is really expanding lately. He has become quite the chatterbox! Yesterday, Daddy came home for lunch and we sat at the table to eat. N wasn't eating his food, so Daddy told him that he needed to eat instead of talk. N said, " I wait and eat yater, Daddy. Now, I jush wanna talk." That pretty much sums up the past few days of living with Mr. Talkative! He has some really cute things that he is mixing up lately. He mixes up being excited and being proud. Today, when I picked him up from MMO, he ran to me and said, "Mommy, I miss you. I so pwoud you heuh!" He also mixes up times and thinks that anything that occurred in the past happened "yast night." I will tell him he needs to go brush his teeth and he will tell me..."I alwedy bwush my teeth yast night... don you membah?" He also finishes a lot of his statements with "don't you remember?" He is really trying to figure out when things occur. He told me earlier today that he wanted to go take a nap "yater nex week." His newest saying is "I jus wanna tawk you bout somtin." Isn't it just wonderfully amazing how their little minds work?!

0 comments: