Sunday, September 23, 2007

Rascal!


I have been trying really hard to get M to talk. I try to ignore his grunts, groans, screams, points, tugs, etc... as best I can in an effort to get him to say his words. Tonight, he came to me and grabbed my shirt and started pulling me as hard as he could. I got up, took his hand, and let him lead me to where else?... the kitchen. From there, he pointed to the refrigerator and grabbed the handles and started pulling on them and grunting. Well, you get the picture... eventually, we were back on the couch with a bowl of grapes. He ate a few and then N had a few. When N was done, he handed them back to M who pushed the bowl away. I said, "M, do you want any more grapes?" Did he answer me? Yes! ... He shook his head from side to side (no) with a huge teethy grin on his rascal of a face! Oh well... I guess that is better than nothing!

0 comments: