Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SANTA!




We took the boys to Santa today! M was really unsure of what to think of Santa, but he did really well. I took him up to watch Santa while everyone else was in line and I think it reassured him that this was the thing to do. The funny thing is is that Santa was rather large this year... I took N up closer to see Santa and he said, "Mommy, Santa has gotten weally weally fat dis yeuh!" Followed closely by, "I think he has been eating way too many sugar cookies!" He was indeed a jolly, bowl full of jelly kind of Santa! Turns out, J sat on Santa's lap and the bigger boys just stood by him. (Which was just fine with M anyway!) N told Santa he wanted a bike and a transformer toy. M told him he wanted a batman and an optimus prime toy. While leaving, N said "Daddy, I'm a little worried that Santa may not fit down our chimney!"

0 comments: