Friday, February 22, 2008

39 days and counting




By my calculations, we are entering 40 days of Superman and Spiderman pajamas! I am not sure what the obsession is, but that is all they want to wear at night! I think people think I am exaggerating, but seriously... 40 days! Now, M has caught on and it is so funny to watch him get into character. It has made me realize the influence that N has on him! M is very opinionated, will go and pick out which ones he wants to wear, and refuse to wear the ones he does not want to wear! I realize that we could put a stop to this by putting our foot down, but I am letting them enjoy this phase... although I do have more laundry now!
The boys run through the house and hold their little superman toys and make flying sounds. They "swish" through the house as N calls it when they are Spiderman and pretend to climb up walls and jump off buildings... (we have to monitor this rather closely!)

M just started this a few days ago and I caught this picture... After putting on his cape, he puts his little fists up in the air and makes flying noises... It is so funny!

0 comments: