Friday, February 15, 2008

Heart Day!


We had a fun Valentine's Day here. The boys both went to school and had parties. They had a great time picking out their Valentine's and receiving Valentine's. We had a lot of candy when we got home, but thankfully Mommy got a chance to hide a lot of it before it was all consumed. N hates chocolate, so M and Daddy and me ended up with a large portion of treats as well! J had to go out of town for a meeting, so I rode with him, went shopping while he was in the meeting, and then we had lunch together. Since he has class on Thursday nights, we knew that would be the only way to spend any time together. It ended out working perfectly as we were back home in perfect time to pick up the boys.

N and M looked so cute at school, but quickly changed as soon as we got home when I gave them their Valentine's gift from us... New Spiderman t-shirts! They were so excited! I normally don't like theme shirts, but I found these so cheap and I knew they'd be great play shirts...

Happy Heart Day!

0 comments: