Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wings

N and I were playing outside today and all of a sudden he stopped and looked at me.

He said, "Mommy, my Pop is in Heyuven wif Jesus and his Fadder (God). I weesh I could see him."

I smiled at him and got down on his level and said, "You're right, N, but don't worry, one day you will get to see him again."

To this, N laughed and hugged me. He said quite confidently, "Silly Mommy, I can't go to heaven. I don't have any angel wings."

The precious little thoughts of an almost 4 year old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lucybel2324 said...

How adorable--it brings a great big smile to my face and a feeling of peace to me! It is amazing what children think of!