Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cold Days

No, we are not experiencing global warming and no, we have not moved. We are experiencing "Cold" Days with good old runny noses, runny eyes, and grumpiness. J had a cold last weekend and now M has it. I am experiencing more proof that M is my strong willed child... I think he is in denial of his sickness! He wants to continue to do all the things that he does, but you can tell that he does not feel well which results in severe grumpiness, tantrums, and a lot of drama. Bless his heart, he would feel so much better if he would just sit on the couch and rest, but I guess a 2 year old does not understand that! On the other hand, he could do what my dad does and put himself into a Nyquil induced coma for a few days and awake feeling brand new...(This is always a joke in our family. When my Dad has a cold, he literally disappears for days at a time!) Isn't it funny how different people deal with the common cold? I like nothing better than to lay in my bed and rest... eat soup, and drink hot tea, and OJ. Basically, I want to be left alone and be checked on once in a blue moon. J, on the other hand, wants to be pampered and taken care of. He wants to be with me and have me take care of him. I guess M must be a little more like his Daddy because he seems to want to be the center of attention!

0 comments: