Saturday, September 6, 2008

M's First Day of School

M had his first day of MMO this week. He is going back to the little church school that he and N both attended last year, but this year he will be going 2 mornings a week. It was so much different than N's first day since it is so familiar and also did not feel so permanent! We know most of the people or at least recognize them and most of the little ones were in his class last year. There are 9 kiddos... 2 girls and 7 boys! Poor teacher! M should be right in his element. He was not too happy when I dropped him off, but quickly adjusted and had a good time. This is the first time in 4 years that I have had 2 mornings off and I am not sure what to do with myself! I only have a 2 hour window before I have to pick up N, but it is still nice to have some "Me" Time!



(M was not in the picture taking mood... the dirt on the back of Daddy's truck was much more interesting!)


I put M in the same Jon Jon that N wore his first day of 2 year old MMO.... boy, was it snug! The Jon Jon days are quickly coming to an end with M so I am taking advantage of this fall! M has actually slimmed up quite a bit, he is just shaped so different than N.

He is just our little stocky fellow and I love it!

0 comments: