Friday, September 19, 2008

Noah's Ark Parade

N had the annual preschool Noah's ark parade at school Thursday and Daddy and I both went to see him. All of the kids dressed up and they went to the office and 2 classrooms to show off their costumes and sing a cute new Noah song. N really wanted to be a lion for the parade, but I convinced him to be a Puppy Dog since we had a hand me down costume from his cousin Davis. They only wore the outfit for about 15 minutes, so I just did not see the sense in buying another costume for it. I thouht the situation was completely settled until Thursday morning on the way to school I heard from the backseat (totally out of the blue), "Mommy, you know dat I WELLY wanted to be a Yion for da Nowah's Ak Pawade, but I guess I will be a Puppy Dog insteyud!" Thankfully, he seemed completely content with his decision and did not bring it up again!

0 comments: