Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day




I had a wonderful Mother's Day! My husband was very thoughtful and gave me a half day spa package including a facial, prenatal massage, and catered lunch. I was thrilled and am looking forward to being pampered! My boys loved on me a lot and N even made up a Mother's day song (which was basically Happy Mother's Day to you instead of Happy Birthday to you!)... which was very cute and thoughtful of him! M kept saying "Hap Mama Day, Mommy!" I even got a card this year with my 5 year old's real signature in it and a drawing! How grown up!


To make the day even more special, my parents were in town. My Dad took us out to lunch and it was nice to spend the day with my mom. I haven't been with my Mother on Mother's day since moving to Texas, so we enjoyed being together. I have a wonderful mother who is so thoughtful and encouraging. She is a true example of Jesus and shines His joy and love to all who meet her! I am SO blessed!


Happy Mother's Day everyone!


0 comments: