Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Egg Hunts

N did not have an Easter egg hunt at his school so I took him to one at the church today. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera! Thankfully, I had a friend who shot a few pictures, but not nearly as many as I would have liked! We had a fun Mommy and son outing anyway and got to eat lunch, decorate easter cookies, and have a hunt. The girl in charge of the hunt instructed the older kids not to get too many eggs so that the little kids would get some. I told N not to get too many and said, "Maybe about 6 or so..." Well, about halfway through the hunt, N came up to me and said, "Otay, Mommy. I am done. I have six eggs in my basket!" What an obedient little boy. Thankfully, he got to go back and get some more, but we were all amazed by his little attitude! He was sweet when we got home about sharing all of his chocolate candy with his brother!

0 comments: