Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Risen!
















Easter morning began quite early this morning as we had to wake up the boys for early church. The boys each got wonderful surprises from the Easter bunny including some new crocs, some games, candy, tacky spiderman t-shirts, and some new sand toys. N hopped out of bed really quickly and was eager to get his loot, but M was a slow riser. He enjoys his beauty sleep! They were very excited once they each woke up and were real troopers about playing with all of their new stuff and then having to get ready for church.
After church we attempted to take some pictures, but it was pouring rain outside so we couldn't do any in the yard. M was in an "I don't want my picture taken and I am not going to smile no matter how goofy you act" kind of mood!:


Daddy and his Mini Me!:
M finally cooperated enough to take a few pictures (although he still would not smile!)

This picture is for my mother who has been asking me for weeks to post a picture of myself pregnant! I had planned on wearing something more in tune with all of my boys' outfits, but I had what we now call a "wardrobe malfunction" this morning!

1 comments:

edenfieldadventures said...

cute pictures! I can't wait to find out tomorrow what Baby Jones is! :)