Friday, April 10, 2009

Egg Dying



The boys and I decided to dye eggs this afternoon and while I am sure I will look back on these types of experiences with much love and nostalgia, I have to admit the whole thing stressed me out! I had so much "help" that I didn't know what to do with myself. M kept trying to dye his fingers while learning his colors. N wanted to create new colors by mixing the colors or moving them while I wasn't looking. This is not even counting the fact that you are working with eggs in the first place and it is very hard to explain to little boys that while they look like balls, they will crack if you drop them too hard into the bowls!
Overall, the two positive points of the activity is that N and M really enjoyed it which did make me very happy...and secondly, the fan helped eliminate the horrid smell that boiled eggs make!




0 comments: