Thursday, April 23, 2009

Springtime

It seems to officially be springtime here and the weather has been beautiful this week. After torrential rains over the weekend, we have had 80 degree weather all week. Yesterday, the temp reached 90 and the boys decided that it was time to be in their bathing suits. Since their Mommy assured them that it was still too cold for full blown pool action, we settled on sprinklers. They had so much fun and it made me look forward to the summer!




After they played, they each had a snack. I went into the kitchen to get them both a drink and watched them out the windows. It was the cutest sight... they pulled these chairs out of the garage and sat down to have a conversation. I don't know what on earth they were talking about, but they were having the best time! It was so cute and it made me so thankful for their brotherly bond of friendship. I hope they will always love each other deeply and be best buddies!



0 comments: